Adventure activities are great fun, but are also a great way to challenge and develop personal skills at any age.
As an established activity provider, we accept all types of groups throughout the year, from uniformed groups such as Brownies or Scouts to Faith groups or even corporate days out – perfect for those that are looking for outdoor fun and adventure that can help them come closer together!
We can also offer exclusive use of our premises for corporate events, family gatherings or group bookings. With plenty of land, accommodation and entertainment space, guests can choose to include activities and or catering to their stay. Walnutree Manor, is a 100-bed residential site with manor house available to hire for exclusive-use throughout the year, which can be catered or self-catered.
- Ideal for uniformed groups such as Rainbows, Brownies, Guides, Cadets, Beavers, Scouts
- Faith groups, Youth groups, Sports teams all welcome
- Residential accommodation with on-site staffed activities
- Perfect for staff teams, departments, teachers, volunteer groups
- Ideal to get your team outdoors and working together
- Problem solving and confidence building challenges to encourage communication
- Personalised programme with your budget in mind
- Choose adventure activities, excursions, English language lessons, transport and more
- Holiday rental for groups, families or friends
- Large Manor House, sleeps 100
- Sports hall, games rooms, dining hall, meeting rooms