Secondary Schools & Colleges
The second stage of a child’s education is a key time in their personal, social and academic development.
At Xplore we are passionate in providing a platform for secondary school students to grow as individuals and develop skills outside of the classroom enabling them to maximise their potential within. We do this by:
- Building confidence and independence
- Enhancing communication skills and teamwork
- Inspiring and motivating to achieve
- Engaging and challenging students
We can tailor make programmes to focus on one or have a combination of outdoor education, adventure activities and cultural experiences in the UK, Europe and further afield.
Our experienced group travel team will work with you in designing your programme, by understanding your learning objectives we will provide an itinerary to enable participants to achieve the desired goals.
- Aimed at bonding year groups, building trust & confidence between students/teachers
- Great for enhancing communication skills & taking students outside of their comfort zone
- Activity programme can built around a variety of field study & expedition topics
- Use the natural environment to put in to practice subject theory, enhancing the learning experience
- Recharge the batteries, focus the mind & prepare for exams
- Bespoke programmes built around specific curricular studies, combining subject based tasks & fun activities
- Bring international students into your class
- Language & cultural benefits for your students
- Covers elements of Ofsted SMSC
- Take your students abroad to European and worldwide destinations
- Subjects: History, Art, Sport, Language, Tourism, Geography, much more
- UK based school rugby tours
- Summer Rugby Academy – Tignes, France
- European/ worldwide sport tours with PSA Academies