Youth / Junior Sports Tours
No matter the level, age or sport the “tour experience” can often be the foundation of which teams are built and also the experience upon which bonds are tied for a lifetime.
Our team is not only passionate about sport but we are dedicated to providing the best possible care and service to our customers.
In the UK our residential centres provide the ideal base to accommodate tour parties, with accommodation, catering, activities and sports facilities all on site. Our own staff team provide professional care and support throughout, whilst our tour organisers will ensure transport, fixtures and any other tour requirement is taken care of.
For tours outside of the UK our sister company ‘PSA Academies’ offer specialist programmes designed and tailored to match the clients’ requirements. Headed up by key individuals who have played and coached at the highest level in sport, we understand the importance of what a tour experience can bring to a team or group. Working with partner hotels, sports campuses and local sports co-ordinators we offer a range of destinations covering a variety of sports across Europe, USA, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Australasia and Argentina.
- Ideal for mini, youth, school and club teams
- Tailor-made team building and pre-season programmes
- All inclusive itineraries (adults welcome)
- On-site activities and accommodation
- 24-hour Xplore staff supervision
- High performance rugby programme for 10-18 year olds
- Foremost youth residential and day rugby camp experience in Europe.
- Based at flagship Alpine resort of Tignes
- In association with PSA Academies
- Youth and adult groups
- Bespoke packages, including all operational logistics and 3rd party organisation
- European and worldwide destinations
- Established in 2015 by Ian Lewis (Xplore Managing Director), Philippe Saint-Andre and Graham Ross
- Specifically focussed on high performance sport tours for youth and adult teams and players